Fox Rothschild LLP recently issued the following announcement.
When:December 4, 2019 at 8:30am – 10:30am
Hosted By:Fox Rothschild LLP
Location:Fox Rothschild LLP - Los Angeles
10250 Constellation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
The Social Security Administration has resumed issuance of Social Security No-Match Letters. It is now more important than ever for employers in all industries to ensure accurate records for wage reporting and compliance with the Form I-9 verification requirements.
Join Ali Brodie, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration Practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including Form I-9 and government inspections.
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match Letters
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
Original source can be found here.