Dykema issued the following announcement on Nov.25.
Dykema, a leading national law firm, announced that Benchmark Litigation 2020 named the firm as a "Highly Recommended" law firm for litigation in the state of Michigan as well as a "Recommended" firm for Labor and Employment in the state of Michigan. In addition, Benchmark Litigation 2020 also ranked 10 Dykema attorneys within a variety of lists, including "Local Litigation Stars,” "Future Stars," "40 & Under Hot List" and "Labor & Employment Stars."
Benchmark Litigation is focusing on U.S. litigation. The list of “local litigation stars” for each state reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “future stars” in each state reflects those partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become “local litigation stars” in coming editions of the guide. The "40 & Under Hot List" recognizes practitioners who are among the top young talent in their respective litigation communities in the U.S. & Canada.
The Dykema attorneys and the ranking(s) for which they are listed are:
- Laura C. Baucus – Future Star
- Lisa A. Brown – Future Star
- Tamara A. Bush – Future Star
- Michael R. Carey – 40 & Under Hot List 2019
- Michael P. Cooney – Local Litigation Star
- James P. Feeney – Local Litigation Star
- Dennis M. Haffey – Local Litigation Star; Labor & Employment Star
- Peter M. Kellett – Local Litigation Star
- Rosa M. Tumialán – Future Star
- Derek S. Whitefield – Local Litigation Star